As of October 7, 2020
The Cliburn will be hosting two in-person concerts in fall 2020 at The Post at River East. As a restaurant, The Post at River East is following all required safety and cleaning protocols. In coordination with the venue, the Cliburn will follow the following procedures for its upcoming concerts:
- At this time, the Cliburn is intending to check patrons’ temperatures prior to venue entry; patrons will also agree to adhere to personal health screening guidelines. Employees will undergo health screenings and temperature checks. As the situation evolves, all protocols are subject to change.
- Masks must be worn by all patrons and staff, except when eating or drinking. All are encouraged to bring their own masks. If a patron arrives without a mask, one will be provided. If their health prevents the wearing of a face covering, patrons should not attend the concerts in person; recordings will be made available exclusively to subscribers.
- Patrons will be seated at 4-person tables spaced at least 6’ apart. The Cliburn will work with subscribers to fulfill seating requests and arrange attendees appropriately.
- Seating will begin 45 minutes prior to each concert. Patrons will check in on a list; no physical tickets will be issued. Cliburn staff will assist patrons with seating.
- Food and drinks are available at The Post, whose staff will take orders at the tables. Patrons are expected to remain in their seats, unless visiting the restroom.